Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday 1 September 2013





Saraswatichandra 1st September 2013 All Episode Saraswatichandra 01 Sep 2013 Episode Synopsis & Written Update Today 01.09.2013 Saraswatichandra TV Show Episodes on Star Plus Channel on Monday 1st Sep 2013 free episodes.


The Episode commences with Saras saying I will carry Pramad in the puja. He advises Kumud give this milk glass to Pramad. Kumud contributes the milk for Pramad. Pramad becomes noticeable and requests Kumud to move. He sees the milk glass and requests take this milk with you. She declares I m fasting today, this is for you. Pramad declares what? This milk is for me? Why? He declares oh, I got it, its because today is my day of birth or because Saraswatichandra likeable milk. Kumud declares today you will have milk, not wine. Pramad laughs. Pramad declares you are a Devi, who came here to conquer over me, but my male parent forgot that this is Kalyug. He renders the glass back to Kumud saying none is going to change. Kumud declares wear the clothing which your male parent granted you. She declares all population will hold back for you in the puja, satisfy come. Kumud leaves.

The landline rings and Saras selections the call. Its Badimaa’s call. When Saras draws close to recognise, he slices the call. She calls over, Kalika draws close there and Saras leaves. Kalika accepts the call. Badimaa declares I’m Kumud’s Bua, I called but that associate did not talk. Kalika declares that was Naveen ji. Badimaa declares is he the matching someone who Budhidhan has conveyed for Kumud and Pramad’s safety. Badimaa declares Naveen did not draw close to our house. Kalika declares he fetched Kumud home. Badimaa declares Kumud went with Pramad, not with Naveen. Kumud draws close there and takes the call. Kalika considers why did Naveen not depart to Kumud’s house. Everyone collect for the puja. Pramad’ mum requests Murakh Dad for the prasad’s plate. She declares I will depart to carry it. Kalika disturbs and declares will I perform the aarti. Pramad’s mum declares let Kumud perform it. Kumud declares ok Kalika, you perform it. I will depart to give Pramad the breakfast.

Pramad’s mum declares speed up. Kumud taunts Kalika and leaves. Kalika views at her angrily. Pramad sees the puja arrangements and considers I can’t even take wine’s label in this home today. Saras rallies him and declares we have puja today, are you going to drink wine. Pramad declares why, perform you like me to drink milk. Saras declares yes. Pramad and Saras have a talk. Saras declares Kumud likeable Saras’s manners. If you draw close in the puja without imbibing wine, you can win her heart. Pramad declares I don’t want to. Saras declares you like to recognise everything about her, why? If you don’t like to observe her with a person other, as it wounds you. He declares recognise about Saraswatichandra, then perform what you like. Saras takes him into his trap. Pramad declares you and Kumud recognise how to win over me. Pramad leaves.

Pramad draws close to his room and views at the milk glass. Saras draws close close to the Lord and declares give thanks you. He smiles. Kusum draws close there. Saras advises her that is right you are riled but my Lord will not be riled with me. He declares today a thing good will happen. He declares the Lord will give us expect today. Saras is excited. Saras hits the shank. Pramad servings of drinks the milk. Saras is truly happy.

Kumud is fasting and views fatigued by toiling all day. Pramad draws close to her and retains the empty glass. Saras views on. Kumud is not feeling well. She gets up and faints. Pramad jogs to her to retain her. Saras is frightened too and jogs to Kumud. He finishes observing Pramad took the charge. Pramad elevators Kumud in his arms. Everyone draws close there and sees them. Pramad’s mum requests what eventuated to Kumud. Pramad takes her to their room. Saras finishes Pramad’s mum from going to Kumud and declares Kumud’s father is with her, don’t worry. Pramad makes Kumud rest on the bed. He views at her/ Saras slices another day of the year on the calendar and declares are you observing Maa, Pramad is drawing close nearer to Kumud now, and I m going ahead to your promise.

Kumud gets up and declares cheerful day of birth to Pramad. He turns and declares give thanks you. She declares where are you going. He declares I recognise you are attempting to become a wife. She declares I m not attempting, I m just appealing you not to drink today. He declares why shouldn’t I? He declares you don’t want to retain high-speed for me. He declares don’t consider that you are establishing me cheerful, because I get incensed to observe you. He renders her water and requests her to drink it. Kumud declares you have it, you want it more than me. Pramad flings the glass and declares don’t watch at me. He declares I will drink even today. She declares I will not smash my high-speed today, this is my trust that you won’t drink today. Pramad jests and declares you can’t even stand, will you be hungry? He declares you don’t have the strength. Pramad declares I will drink and draw close to smash your fast. He declares you have to devour the sustenance then. Pramad leaves. Kalika watches this standing close to the door.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Advertisement